The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by DATE in Ascending Order within category
Administrative Resources43 documents
- City of Largo Strategic Plan
- City of Largo Mission, Vision & Values
- Advisory Board Application
- Legislative Policies
Strategic Plan Initiatives4 documents
City Codes & Ordinances3 documents
Department Reports31 documents
- March 2018 Fire Department Report
- March 2018 Community Development Department Report
- January - March 2018 Recreation, Parks and Arts Department Report
- April 2018 Police Department Report
- April 2018 Fire Department Report
- April 2018 Community Development Department Report
- May 2018 Fire Department Report
- May 2018 Police Department Report
- June 2018 Fire Department Report
- June 2018 Police Department Report
- July 2018 Police Department Report
- July 2018 Fire Department Report
- April - June 2018 Recreation, Parks and Arts Department Report
- August 2018 Fire Department Report
- August 2018 Community Development Department Report
- August 2018 Police Department Report
- September 2018 Fire Department Report
- July - September 2018 Recreation, Parks and Arts Department Report
- September 2018 Community Development Department Report
- September 2018 Police Department Report
- October 2018 Fire Department Report
- October 2018 Police Department Report
- November 2018 Community Development Department Report
- November 2018 Fire Department Report
- November 2018 Police Department Report
- December 2018 Community Development Department Report
- December 2018 Fire Department Report
- January 2019 Community Development Department Report January 2019 Community Development Department Report
- January 2019 Fire Department Report January 2019 Fire Department Report
- January 2019 Police Department Report
- January 2019 Recreation, Parks and Arts Department Report
Meeting Agendas3 documents
Meeting Notices1 document
Ask A Planner23 documents
- Applications and Forms Find applications and forms for Building Services, Planning & Development, Fees and Signs
Comprehensive Development Code21 documents
- Comprehensive Development Code Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Code Use and Authority
- Chapter 2: Administration
- Chapter 3: The Development Review Process
- Chapter 4: Hearing Procedures
- Chapter 6: Allowable Uses
- Chapter 7: Special Designations and Overlays
- Chapter 8: General Development Standards and Impact Fees
- Chapter 9: Access Management, Traffic Circulation and Parking Standards
- Chapter 10: Landscape Standards
- Chapter 5: Land Use Classifications
- Chapter 11: Flood Prevention and Stormwater Management Standards
- Chapter 12: Sign Standards
- Chapter 13: Large Scale Retail Development Standards
- Chapter 14: Affordable Housing
- Chapter 15: Supplemental Standards
- Chapter 16: Accessory Uses
- Chapter 17: Nonconforming Lots, Uses and Structures
- Chapter 18: Construction Standards and Property Maintenance
- Chapter 19: Land Use Changes and Development Orders for Mobile Home Communities
- Chapter 20: Definitions and Acronyms
Budget & CIP4 documents
Building Services1 document
Business Resources6 documents
- New Business Quick Start Guide The Quick Start Guide provides an overview process of planning for your business, what to check prior to buying/leasing your space, what to do once you've opened your business and how to grow your business.
- General Business Information Guide
- PO Terms and Conditions
- Current Bids
- Opportunity Zones
- Economic Profile As of 2018
Employee Resources & Benefits26 documents
Union Agreements14 documents
- CWA Union Agreement.pdf
- Construction Inspector MOU.pdf
- PBA Union Contract (Police Officers & Sergeants).pdf
- PBA Union Contract (Supervisory).pdf
- IAFF Union Contract.pdf
- IAFF (Supervisory).pdf
- Acting Pay MOU.pdf
- Military Leave MOU.pdf
- Wage Correction MOU 1.pdf
- Wage Correction MOU 2.pdf
- Vacation Chart
- MOU Fitness Program
- MOU SRO.pdf School Resource Officer (SRO) MOU
- Reserve School Officer
Employee Benefits4 documents
Employee Resources8 documents
- Employee Handbook Updated August 1, 2018
- Compensation Pay Administration Plan & Pay Ranges FY 2019 - 2020
- Personnel Rules & Regulations Updated May 1, 2018
- Employee Referral Incentive Updated Dec 1, 2016
- Employee of the Quarter Nomination Form
- Internal Watching Outstanding Work Form
- FY19 Compensation Pay Plan
- Administrative Policies and Procedures Updated January 31, 2019
Community Planning35 documents
- Multimodal Plan Outlines a 25 year work program designed to guide funding and scheduling of multimodal improvements along the designated multimodal network of streets and trails.
- Downtown Multimodal Plan Integrates transit services into the fabric of the Downtown Largo communities by identifying a support system of bicycle and pedestrian improvements, allowing people to move efficiently from neighborhoods and businesses in Downtown Largo to convenient transit services.
- Largo Mall Activity Center-Special Area Plan Intended to promote redevelopment opportunities within the area utilizing development incentives to achieve a more compact, mixed use form of development.
- Activity Center Guidelines To assist in achieving goals for the creation of attractive, sustainable, and economically vital destinations in strategic locations throughout the City.
- 2060 Florida Transportation Plan Marks a new era of transportation in Florida and calls for a fundamental change in how and where Florida invests in transportation.
- Strategic Plan In an effort to align with the City's mission and vision, Forwarding Our Future 2040 conveys the values, focus areas, and initiatives of Largo's Strategic Plan.
- Economic Development Plan The Power of "Re" in the economic development field has many meanings including an action, to do again, and to bring something back. For Largo, this is a strong concept and one that our community experiences on a continual basis.
- Pinellas County Emergency Management The official all-hazard guide for Pinellas County.
- Largo Environmental Action Plan LEAP will enable Largo to serve as a role model for green government by integrating sustainability standards, resiliency and environmental goals and models into our strategic planning and daily operations.
- Urban Forest Master Plan The City of Largo recognizes the value and services provided by its urban forest, along with the need for an integrated approach to its stewardship
Community Redevelopment Districts4 documents
Forwarding Our Future 2040 Map Series21 documents
- Map 3: Activity Centers and Special Corridors Activity Centers and Multimodal Corridors accommodate high concentrations of employment, retail, residential, public uses, and multiple transportation options. Largo Community Streets is a local designation designed to provide multimodal connections from neighborhoods to local destinations, such as Activity Centers, schools, and recreation areas.
- Map 18: Watersheds and Drainage Basins A watershed is an area of land that water flows across as it moves toward a common body of water such as a stream, lake, or coast. The local watersheds are areas that collect stormwater which eventually drains to Tampa Bay or the Gulf of Mexico.
- Map 20: Water Use Permits, Septic, and Well Locations Homes and businesses that do not have "city sewer" available must have a system to treat and dispose of the wastewater from their sinks, showers, toilets, tubs and washing machines. These systems are called "septic systems".
- Map 17: Surface Water and Wetlands Surface waters and wetlands features provide a variety of benefits such as reducing damage caused by floods by slowing and storing flood water, groundwater recharge, and providing habitat.
- Map 19: Special Flood and Coastal High Hazard Areas Flood zones are areas that the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has defined according to varying levels of flood risk. Each zone reflects the severity or type of flooding in the area. The Special Flood Hazard Areas are depicted as A or V zones. The coastal high-hazard areas (CHHA) are areas that are below the elevation of the category 1 storm surge line as determined by National Hurricane Center utilizing a computerized storm surge model.
- Map 7: Roadway Level of Service and Jurisdiction Forward Pinellas (Metropolitan Planning Organization) provides roadway LOS scores for the County's major road network. A key factor is the volume to capacity ratio (v/c). This shows how close the travel demand is to reaching the roadway's physical capacity. A LOS of "E" or "F" are considered "deficient," or not sufficiently handling the demand. Jurisdiction refers to owns and maintains the road.
- Map 6: Roadway Functional Classification Functional classification is the process by which streets and highways are grouped into classes, or systems, according to the character of service they are intended to provide.
- Map 21: Reclaimed Water System wastewater (discarded water from toilets, sinks, laundries, tubs and showers) that has been cleaned and purified through an advanced wastewater treatment process that eliminates harmful by-products. Using reclaimed water for irrigation and cleaning vehicles and buildings reduces demand on drinking water sources.
- Map 8: Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) Network PSTA provides public transportation for Pinellas County and has several routes and transfer facilities that serve the City's residents and visitors. Transfer facilities allow users to access multiple routes and connect to other areas within the Pinellas County. Public transit is an integral part to improving the City's multimodal transportation system.
- Map 12: Proposed Urban Trails and Parks Network City planning and development policies support improvements to make the network more bicycle and pedestrian friendly for both recreation and commuting.
- Map 10: Scenic/Noncommercial Corridors Selected roadways in Pinellas County, as designated in the Countywide Plan, that have regulations in place to protect scenic qualities, discourage visual clutter, allow for enhanced design elements, restrict unsightly uses, and allow for more efficient traffic flows.
- Map 9: Multimodal Projects These projects have been identified as important to improving the City's multimodal transportation system and increasing mobility.
- Map 4: Multimodal Corridors MMCs plan for multiple forms of transportation, including automobile, bus, bicycle, and/or pedestrian, and considers the surrounding land uses when enhancing these corridors. These corridors link places, such as Activity Centers and neighborhoods, and different transportation modes together giving people more options.
- Map 5: Major Road Network Highlights the County's major road network, identifying the number of lanes, if divided or undivided and all planned roads.
- Map 2: Largo Planning Area LPA is a defined area that includes all of the properties that are located within City limits but also some properties that are under Pinellas County jurisdiction (unincorporated). The City plans for the needs of the entire LPA. The properties outside of the City limits can become a part of the City through the annexation process which allows businesses and residents within the LPA to join the City of Largo and receive municipal services that are only available to properties located within Largo's limits.
- Map 16: Hydrologic Soil Groups A Hydrologic Soil Group is a group of soils having similar runoff potential under similar storm and cover conditions. HSGs are critical to the planning and designing effective stormwater management systems and preventing pollution from reaching our groundwater and waterways. HSGs are critical to the planning and designing effective stormwater management systems and preventing pollution from reaching our groundwater and waterways. HSGs are critical to the planning and designing effective stormwater management systems and preventing pollution from reaching our groundwater and waterways. HSGs are critical to the planning and designing effective stormwater management systems and preventing pollution from reaching our groundwater and waterways.
- Map 15: Historically Significant Properties A City of Largo Historic Site Survey was created in 1986 to document the condition of pre-1940 era structures. This was updated in 2012 by the City's Historic Preservation Committee which resulted in the identification of the historically significant sites listed on the map.
- Map 1: Future Land Use FLUM is the primary tool to bring together all elements of the Comprehensive Plan and visually represent the City's future growth plan. Future land use categories establish location and use characteristics, maximum densities (amount of residential development per acre), intensities (amount of non-residential development per acre), and additional standards.
- Map 11: Existing Urban Trails and Parks Network The Citywide Urban Trail Network is designed to create bicycle and pedestrian connections between neighborhoods, parks, activity centers, schools, and regional recreational facilities.
- Map 13: Evacuation Routes, Shelters, and Zones There are times when residents must evacuate their homes, mainly due to hurricanes and tropical storms. Evacuation zones are based on hurricane storm surge zones determined by the National Hurricane Center using ground elevation and the area's vulnerability to storm surge from a hurricane.
- Map 14: Brownfields "Brownfields" are sites or areas where real or perceived environmental contamination exists in the soil, surface water, or ground water. Businesses that clean up, redevelop, or relocate to brownfield sites may qualify for financial incentives, regulatory benefits, technical assistance, and liability protection.
Public Works6 documents
Tree Trimming4 documents
- Circuit C1005 Lateral Duke Energy - Distribution Vegetation Management - C1005 Lateral
- Circuit C1007 Backbone Duke Energy - Distribution Vegetation Management - C1007 Backbone
- Circuit J692 Lateral Duke Energy - Distribution Vegetation Management - J692 Lateral
- Circuit J692 Backbone Duke Energy - Distribution Vegetation Management - J692 Backbone
Public Safety Resources10 documents
Commercial Oil & Grease Customers9 documents
- Grease Interceptor Documentation of Service
- Grease Trap Cleaning
- Grease Trap Sizing
- Oil/Water Separator Documentation of Service
- Pumping Variance Application
- Commercial User Discharge Permit Application
- Commercial User Discharge Permit RENEWAL Application
- Lint Trap Documentation of Service
- Industrial User Wastewater Discharge Permit