The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Short Term Vacation Rentals4 documents
- Short-Term Vacation Rental Responsible Party Form.pdf
- Short-Term Vacation Rental External Posting
- Short-Term Vacation Rental Internal Posting
- Short-Term Vacation Rental Ordinance No. 2019-28.pdf Short-Term Vacation Rental Ordinance 2019-28
Planning & Development Services10 documents
- Alcoholic Beverage Sales Affidavit Acknowledgement that the establishment will and is required to maintain a greater than 50% ratio of food and nonalcoholic beverage sale.
- Conditional Use Are uses allowed on a permanent basis within a land use calssificaiton or character district so long as the conditions are met.
- Donation Bin Registration Form All owning/operating donation bins in the City shall register and annually update each donation bin's registration on or before October 1st of each year.
- Full Scale Site Plan Review Applies to the construction of new structures within the City, with the exception of accessory buildings. Full scale review involves a full administration review by the Development Review Committee (DRC).
- Future Land Use Map (FLUM) Amendment Required when the desired use proposed for a property is not a permitted use for the future land use for that property.
- Grand Opening Banner/Promotional Sign Permit Signs that are designed for short periods of display and are intended to promote new businesses, grand openings and special business events or promotions.
- Hardship Relief Permission to deviate from one or more standards of the Comprehensive Development Code (CDC) because of the particular physical surroundings, shape, or topographical condition of the property.
- Land Use Letter Request To obtain written verification of land use (City of Largo does not have zoning) and further property information.
- Small Scale Site Plan Review Applies to small building renovations, expansions, or other similar site improvements. Small scale review is an expedited administration review.
- Temporary Event Applies to outdoor seasonal sales, roadside vendors, and/or on-site promotional events. It is a temporary sale which may also include tent sales and other extension of premise permits.
- Application / Form Fees (Select Appendix B) Fees established in Appendix B of the Code of Ordinances for services provided by the Community Development Department.
- Parkland Impact / Capital Improvement Fee Fees to provide funding for parkland and recreation sites to serve existing and future residents. Applicable to new residential subdivisions and multifamily developments.
- Pinellas County Multimodal Impact Fee Computing the proportionate share of the cost of capital expenditures necessary to meet mobility needs for development.
- Sanitary Sewer Impact Fee Fees to provide for the collection and treatment of wastewater and for the expansion of facilities to accommodate demand.
- Stormwater Utility / Drainage Fee Fees to provide facilities the ability to collect, transport and improve the quality of stormwater runoff, which can be a significant source for pollution of water sources if left unmanaged.
- Master Signage Plan Form In addition, a building permit shall be obtained to erect, repair, alter, enlarge, extend, rebuild or relocate any sign or its lighting source that is visible from a public right-of-way.
- Grand Opening Banners/Promotional Signs Permit Application