Housing Rehabilitation Program
This program can provide a zero interest deferred payment loan for home repairs. Let us assist you in selecting a contractor and managing the repairs as well.
To get pre-qualified, email Housing@largo.com or call 727-586-7489 Ext. 7314.
Home Replacement Program
The City can provide income-eligible homeowners with home repair financing under its Housing Rehabilitation Program. If it is deemed that it is not cost-effective to repair the home, your home may be eligible for the Home Replacement Program.
The process for qualifying for this program follows the same process as the Housing Rehabilitation Program. Through that process, the City's Housing Services would determine if your home would qualify for replacement.
What types of repairs are available?
- Roof repair/replacement
- Electrical and plumbing repairs/upgrades
- Air conditioning
- Energy efficiency improvements
- Handicap accessibility improvements
Who is eligible?
- You are in Largo City limits
- You own and live in the home as your primary residence
- Your household income cannot exceed current income limits for the program
- You have equity in your property
- The just/market value of your home does not exceed $150,000
What are the income limits by household size?
Income Limits by Household Size