- Demographic information
- Largo market area development updates
- Annexation assistance
- Site selection and commercial space assistance
- Preliminary site plan review assistance
- Referrals and resources for technical assistance
- Business expansion and redevelopment incentives
- Opportunity Zone information
- Take a virtual tour of Largo's employment and activity centers
- Forward Pinellas Average Annual Daily Traffic Count Map for Pinellas County
- Looking for ways to make your business more sustainable? Check out Largo's Sustainable Business Guide.
January 19, 2022
The Largo City Commission celebrated the Pinellas Genealogy Society Week and their 50th anniversary at the January 18, 2022, Commission meeting. The Largo Public Library is also celebrating Pinellas Genealogy Society Week January 23-29, and the group's 50th Anniversary, by recognizing the group’s hard work and dedication in providing genealogy services to the Library patrons. Over the years, their volunteers have put in thousands of hours of work, with over 25,000 hours in the last 10 years alone.
January 14, 2022
As part of the update of the , the City of Largo is currently seeking eight individuals to serve as Community Connectors.
November 08, 2021
The new Largo City Hall has yet to break ground, and it has already begun receiving honors. In partnership with ASD|Sky, the new downtown Largo City Hall received the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Tampa Bay’s new Sustainability Award. This award was created to recognize that 2020 was a life-changing year and has brought a new focus on adaptability and resilience in architecture and design as we know it.
Largest City in Tampa Bay
Acres of Park Land