Apply & Request
The Risk Management Division's primary objective is to facilitate the safety and protection of the resources of the City of Largo. Through proactive measures, Risk Management strives to:
- Identify potential risks
- Analyze and monitor possible impact to the City assets
- Implement plans to optimize safety and manage risk
Services provided by the Risk Management Division:
- Purchase and development of Property, Liability, and Workers' Compensation insurance programs
- Administration of claims
- Direction of Safety and Training
- Guidance for the City's loss control and prevention programs
To Contact Risk Management:
City of Largo - Risk Management
201 Highland Avenue, N.E.
P.O. Box 296
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I report a sewer back-up or other sewer issue?
- Any incidents involving the City should be reported immediately at the location to the management on duty.
- To report a claim to the City, please call, e-mail, or write to Risk Management (contact information is listed above).
- Contact Risk Management with comments on safety practices within the City of Largo.
- Recreation, Parks & Arts
- Central Park Performing Arts Center
- Largo Police
- Largo Fire Rescue
- Largo Recycles
- Economic Development