Trash and Recycling Services
Largo offers comprehensive trash and recycling services in order to keep our future Largo sustainable for generations. For requests or issues related to trash, recycling or bulky pick up visit the request center, or for questions about commercial collection call Solid Waste at 727-587-6760. You can also report a service issue or container repair/replacement, or view trash and recycling rates.
Remember, NO plastic bags or Styrofoam and only place the following clean, dry and unbagged items in your cart:
What can we recycle?
- Mixed Paper & Cardboard
- Plastic Bottles & Jugs (no other plastic materials, including straws)
- Metal Food & Drink Cans
- Glass Bottles & Jars
- Paper Milk or Juice Cartons (no straws)
- Anything NOT listed above
- Plastic Bags (Trash bags, Ziplock bags, Grocery bags, etc)
- Plastic Wrap
- No Styrofoam packaging or take-out containers
- Construction materials
- Hazardous materials/electronics (Batteries, computers, light bulbs, etc).
- "Molded" Plastic, or plastic items without a recycling symbol