- Put your trash in a bin
- Take trash with you if no bin is available
- Keep a bag in your car to collect garbage
- Put cigarette butts in a butt bin or ordinary bin when extinguished
- Have a container in your vehicle to collect cigarette butts
- Buy less packaging and use reusable containers
Host a Community Cleanup
Keep Pinellas Beautiful provides the training and all the supplies; you gather your team to pick up litter.
Apply for a Neighborhood Grant
Sometimes a little change makes a big difference. The City of Largo will match up to $3,000 to neighborhoods interested in approved community-driven projects.
Where Does It Go?
Use this tool to find out where anything you want to get rid of should go. From batteries to plastic bags, find how to dispose of them.
Report Illegal Dumping
If you notice litter/illegal dumping in your neighborhood, report it to [email protected] or the KPB Litter Hotline at 727-210-GONE (4663).
As single-use plastics are common pollutants that pose health and environmental risks to wildlife, and litter streets, parks, and public spaces, the City has gone #PlasticFree with Ordinance 2019-19. Learn how you can do your part.
What Can I Recycle?
Review these recycling guidelines to learn what to put in your recycling bin and what to leave out.