- All three COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are very effective at preventing life-threatening illness from the virus.
- Tens of thousands of people safely got the vaccine during clinical trials and hundreds of millions have received it across the United States and worldwide.
- The most common side effects are pain in the arm where you got the shot, feeling tired, headache, body aches, chills, and fever, lasting one or two days.
3 Easy Ways to Share Your Story & Boost Vaccine Confidence in Our Community
- Post it on social media: Update your Facebook profile picture with a frame to tell your friends – there are plenty to choose from, including in Spanish. In your post, say a few words about why it’s important to you. You could also take a selfie to share your story (Please do not post your vaccine card!)
- #Tag so we can share with the broader community: #VaccinatePinellas #VaccinateLargo
- Share the facts: If you’d like to respond to members of your community with questions, these pages offer accurate, up-to-date information about vaccine safety and efficacy. Otherwise, you can share them on your social media page or email it to your friends along with your story:
- Tell them where to get it: as the vaccine becomes more available, more health agencies and pharmacies are offering it to the public. You can find all the latest sources here: Covid19.PinellasCounty.org/vaccines
The above article was shared by Pinellas County Government.