- The address or location of the house in question.
- The condition of the house and property.
- Length of time the property has been vacant.
- Does the house have a pool?
- Whether the property and violations can be viewed from neighboring property.
- Contact information for the former tenants or owners, if known.
Largo Community Standards Seeks Resident Support for Abandoned Properties
If it is determined that the vacant or abandoned property is in violation of City codes, the Community Standards Division will work with the property owners to address the issues. The goal is to bring the properties into compliance, create a safer community and maintain property values for the surrounding neighborhood.
Signs of a vacant or abandoned property left in poor or unsafe condition may be high grass, downed fences, dirty pools, abandoned vehicles or a house in disrepair. If you know of a vacant or abandoned house that is in this type of condition please notify the Community Standards Division so they can investigate the situation.
Once on the website, residents will be asked to provide information about the abandoned, vacant property when completing the form. The information the City will need includes: