The Fire Cadet Program is available to teens and young adults 14-20.
Cadets will receive:
- The opportunity to develop skills, knowledge, and abilities in preparing for emergency service careers
- Training from fire officers, paramedics and firefighters
- Basic firefighting skills and first responder training
- Ride-alongs with Fire and EMS units
- Teamwork, self-confidence and leadership skills
For more information about our Largo Fire Rescue Cadet Program, email Lieutenant Mark Sherwood, Cadet Program Leader, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Are you interested in applying for our Cadet Program?