For updates on COVID-19 testing, including local testing sites, visit COVID19.PinellasCounty.org/Health
CITY, COUNTY & STATE UPDATES
Building & Permits:
727-587-6749 Ext. 7301
Business Tax Receipts:
Solid Waste and Recycling:
Largo Fire Prevention:
Recreation, Parks, and Arts Administration:
Largo Public Library:
- The Department of Health in Pinellas County is available 24/7; if you are experiencing symptoms or have traveled to impacted areas, call 727-824-6900
- Digital Learning Helpline at 727-588-6060
- Spectrum, free WiFi is available to students. To enroll, call 1-844-488-8395.
- View items needed
- Contact Pinellas County's Citizen Information Center (CIC) - 727-464-4333 for questions
PUBLIC HEALTH INFO
- CDC.gov - Public health updates and resources about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) including: symptoms, prevention, reported cases, and educational materials for community groups.
HOUSING, UNEMPLOYMENT & FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- 211TampaBay.org - Information and referral services to local resources (health and wellness services, financial assistance for overdue rent and utilities, tax preparation assistance programs, housing, food, etc.). Call 211 or text your zipcode to 898211.
- For questions and updates regarding eviction notices, contact the Pinellas County's Citizen Information Center (CIC) - 727-464-4333
- Visit the State of Florida's Reemployment Assistance Program to apply for benefits (FloridaJobs.org)
- Visit the mobile-friendly site at (FloridaJobs.org/RAApplication)
- For questions in regard to your claim you can call the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity at: 1-833-FL-Apply (1-833-352-7759).
- Note: If you continue to have difficulty filing a claim, the State Legislature has oversight over the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) and may be able to advocate on your behalf. Contact your State Legislator via telephone or e-mail. You can find your state legislator by entering your address and City at MyFloridaHouse.gov.
- Visit Largo Public Library's EGovernment Resources for tips on employment opportunities and unemployment claims.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), enacted on March 27, 2020, is designed to encourage Eligible Employers to keep employees on their payroll, despite experiencing economic hardship related to COVID-19, with an employee retention tax credit (Employee Retention Credit).
ECONOMIC IMPACT PAYMENT
The IRS is committed to helping you get your Economic Impact Payment as soon as possible. The payments, also referred to by some as stimulus payments, are automatic for most taxpayers. No further action is needed by taxpayers who filed tax returns in 2018 and 2019 and most seniors and retirees. See if you are eligible for an Economic Impact Payment
- Find information and resources for Largo Business Services, Planning, Purchasing, loans and resources for employees
- PCED.org - Pinellas County-specific resources and contact information for business
- FloridaDisaster.biz - Information for small-businesses including business damage assessment survey, emergency loan programs, and other assistance.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for companies seeking to import or produce medical products to help with the COVID-19 response
- https://www.projectn95.org/ - a private sector company serving as a national clearinghouse to connect healthcare providers with vital equipment
- email@example.com – Pinellas medical providers seeking PPE can email this and get connected with possible resources to acquire