The City of Largo is committed to offering a safe environment for our residents, businesses, visitors and City staff. Please review the renewed services for Largo's Building Services, Planning, Community Standards and Engineering Services. For questions, please contact the Planner-on-call at AskaPlanner@largo.com or by calling 727-587-6749 Ext. 7301.
Customer Service Area
- Following CDC guidelines, customers are encouraged to wear masks and observe social distancing. Seating has been removed with chairs available upon request.
- To protect City staff and customers, the permit technician work stations and open work stations now include installed plexiglass barriers.
- Retractable belts at the counters will be available to encourage social distancing.
- Largo’s Building Services has resumed walk-in services to customers for permitting and business tax receipts during regular hours, Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm and 3pm Wednesdays, closing at 12pm the first Wednesday of the month.
- Customers may call ahead and book and appointment to speak to a plans examiner virtually or in-person with social distancing.
- Applicants are encouraged to use eTRAKiT as all permit types are now available for online application. If you do not have an account, please contact Permits@largo.com to set up an eTRAKiT account.
- Homeowners must apply for permits in person. Please visit the Building Division during normal business hours to apply.
- A permit drop-box is available and located outside the main entrance to City Hall. The drop-box should only be used during business hours, items left after hours are at the customer's own risk.
- Please do not leave checks or money in the drop-box.
- Payments are encouraged online for registered eTRAKiT users. Credit card payments may be accepted over the phone and in-person.
- Planning staff will continue to provide virtual services to customers by contacting the Planner-on-call at AskaPlanner@largo.com or by calling 727-587-6749 Ext. 7301.
- Planning staff will be available for in-person appointment only, or virtual appointments.
- Other meetings, such as pre-application meetings, will be done virtually or in-person with social distancing guidelines and no more than 10 people.
- The Development Review Committee will continue to meet in a modified and blended environment of in-person and virtual, with no more than 10 people.
- The Planning Board will meet in-person with social distancing.
Community Standards & Engineering Services
- Community Standards and Engineering Services encourage scheduled meetings with patrons, but walk-ins will be accepted adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- The Special Magistrate and Code Enforcement Board will meet in-person with social distancing.