Commissioner Jamie Robinson was born in Royal Oak, Michigan and the current Southeast Regional Manager for Field Operations at Advantage Solutions. He is a graduate of Largo High School, Largo Citizens’ Academy Class of 2012 and Leadership Pinellas Class of 2018.
Commissioner Robinson was elected to the City Commission for a four-year term in 2012 and was re-elected in 2016. He served as Vice Mayor in 2014-2015 and 2015-2016. He currently serves as the Largo Youth Leadership Council Liaison.
Commissioner Robinson has a wife, Scarlett and two daughters, Grace and Abby.
- Largo Historical Society
- Founder of the Greater Largo Merchant's Association
- Florida League of Cities
- Urban Administration Policy Committee
- Home Rule HERO (2017, 2018)
- Suncoast League of Cities Board of Directors Alternate Member (2015-present)
- Suncoast League of Cities Advocacy Team Member (2016)
- North Pinellas Cultural Alliance Member (2017-present)