You’re invited to participate in a Virtual Neighborhood Information Meeting to learn about an upcoming project. Due to city facility closures in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) to ensure the health and safety or our staff, residents, and customers, Neighborhood Meetings will continued to be offered virtually. Residents and businesses can participate with comments via phone, email, and online.
A Neighborhood Information Meeting is part of Largo’s Development Review process. The purpose of the meeting is to offer neighboring property owners an opportunity for involvement and to bring awareness of new projects. The meeting is intended to help neighbors, staff and the project team to identity specific issues not addressed by development code policies and to ensure compatibility between existing development and new development.
- Meeting for New Commercial Development at 4825 East Bay Drive (January 20, 2021)
- Meeting for Tire Pro Tire Shop (January 27, 2021)
- Meeting for Largo Industrial - 150th Ave N (March 17, 2021)
- Meeting for Lake House ALF Expansion (March 24, 2021)
- Meeting for Lantower Apartments (June 2, 2021)
- Meeting for Blue Penguin Car Wash (June 9, 2021)
- Meeting for 8110 Ulmerton Warehouse (June 23, 2021)
- Meeting for New City Hall
- Meeting for Ulmerton Townhomes (July 21, 2021)
- Meeting for City Furniture (August 11, 2021)
- Meeting for East Bay Storage (December 1, 2021)