- Ten Facets of Community Livability: Economy; Mobility; Community Design; Utilities; Safety; Natural Environment; Parks & Recreation; Health & Wellness; Education, Arts, & Culture; and Inclusivity & Engagement
- American Rescue Plan Act Funding Uses
- General Demographics
The survey was open between November 22, 2021 and January 4, 2022 and was completed by 117 business owners/managers and 704 residents in Largo's Planning Service Area (city limits and unincorporated areas).
Resident Main Takeaways:
- Residents identified the two following critical focus topics (reflects lower quality and high importance): utilities and economy
- Residents identified the following areas as challenges for their household currently: affordable/quality childcare, access/quality of broadband internet, affordable options for higher education
- Residents identified the following areas as priority funding categories: economic aid for basic needs, behavioral health care, investments in water and sewer
Business Owner/Manager Main Takeaways:
- Businesses identified the following critical focus topic (reflects lower quality and higher importance): safety
- Businesses identified the following areas as challenges for their business currently: decline in business/sales, shortage of skilled employees, not having funds to pay employees
- Businesses identified the following areas as priority funding categories: investments in water and sewer, economic aid to small businesses and nonprofits, economic aid for tourism, travel, and hospitality.