City of Largo, Florida
If you're visiting Largo, we invite you to take a moment to enjoy the parks, cultural facilities and shops that characterize our progressive community. Stop for dinner at one of the restaurants in our downtown corridor, browse some of the local antique shops, catch a show at the Largo Cultural Center or take a peaceful stroll through Largo Central Park Nature Preserve. Largo Central Park hosts a wide variety of concerts, art shows and family events throughout the year right in the heart of Pinellas County. It's all right here in Largo. And the beach is just minutes away.
|Weather and Climate
- SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to Residents of Florida Affected by Severe Storms and Flooding in West Central Florida
Florida businesses and residents affected by severe storms and flooding from July 25 through August 9, can apply for low-interest disaster loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration, SBA...
- October is Fire Prevention Month
With the holidays soon approaching, here are eight simple tips to help you avoid fires and stay safe.
- The 2015-2016 Largo Cultural Center Season Has Arrived!
The Largo Cultural Center is pleased to announced the complete 2015-2016 season. The season will span over 10 months and feature more than 35 artists, who will offer a diverse and exciting arra...
|Apply for a Job||Notify Code Enforcement|
- Largo City History
- Common Questions We Receive
- District Map
- EEO and Recruitment Plan Statement
- From Largo to 3rd Party website (Myspacelargoteens)
201 Highland Ave.
P.O. Box 296
Largo, FL 33779-0296