City of Largo, Florida
If you're visiting Largo, we invite you to take a moment to enjoy the parks, cultural facilities and shops that characterize our progressive community. Stop for dinner at one of the restaurants in our downtown corridor, browse some of the local antique shops, catch a show at the Largo Cultural Center or take a peaceful stroll through Largo Central Park Nature Preserve. Largo Central Park hosts a wide variety of concerts, art shows and family events throughout the year right in the heart of Pinellas County. It's all right here in Largo. And the beach is just minutes away.
|Weather and Climate|
- Largo Cultural Center to Host Performance by Y&T and Special Guest Kip Winger and Eddie Trunk from VH1 Classic's "That Metal Show"
Hard rock band Y&T (originally formed as Yesterday and Today) and special guest Kip Winger will play live at the Largo Cultural Center on Thursday, April 16 at 7:30pm. Multi-platinum recording ...
- The Sweet Desolation Boulevard 2015 Tour at Largo Cultural Center
Legendary British rock band Sweet (aka The Sweet) will play at the Largo Cultural Center on Friday, February 20, 2015 at 8pm. The Sweet shot to the top of the charts in the 1970s, selling over ...
- Brides for the Arts Wedding Expo at the Largo Cultural Center
We are planning an amazing wedding expo featuring some of the best wedding professionals in the Tampa Bay area. Watch us transform our event spaces into a fantasy wedding wonderland filled with...
|Apply for a Job||Notify Code Enforcement|
- Recreation Program Policies
- Largo City History
- Common Questions We Receive
- District Map
- Terms Glossary and Definitions
201 Highland Ave.
P.O. Box 296
Largo, FL 33779-0296