City of Largo, Florida
The Housing Division is responsible for managing several programs that focus on improving low- and moderate-income neighborhoods and households by increasing home ownership levels, maintaining existing community housing resources, improving neighborhood infrastructure, and providing financial incentives for the construction of new affordable housing.
Please click on the following links for more information.
- May 10 Story of the Week
Published: Friday, May 10, 2013
- Find your way to Home Ownership!
Published: Tuesday, August 02, 2011
- FY 2009-2010 CDBG Program Action Plan
Published: Friday, October 02, 2009
The City of Largo announces the release of a Substantial Amendment to the FY 2009-2010 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program Action Plan . The City of Largo receives CDBG fu...
- Neighborhood Services and Resources
- Housing Rehabilitation Program (Owner-Occupied)
- Subrecipient Application FY 2012-2013 (DOC)
- Subrecipient Application FY 2012-2013 (PDF)
- Additional Application Information 2012-2013
201 Highland Ave.
P.O. Box 296
Largo, FL 33779-0296