The City is developing a Multimodal Plan in order to enhance mobility and connectivity City-wide. We need your input.
- Attend the public workshop scheduled for July 19th, 2012 at the Largo Public Library, Jenkins Room B (120 Central Park Drive). The meeting begins at 6:00pm and online registration will be available June 28th through July 18th at www.largo.com. Please pre-register to ensure a seat.
We value your input. All survey participants will be entered to win a $50 Target gift card. In addition, the first 60 individuals to register for the public workshop will be entered in a raffle for a $50 Target gift card.
Goal of the Plan
Provide a safe and inviting environment in Largo that supports pedestrians, bicyclists, and transit users.
- Support all types of transportation within the City of Largo between neighborhoods, parks, cultural facilities, and daily services.
- Provide multimodal design standards that will enhance safe and efficient routes.
- Guide development of level-of-service standards for bicycles, pedestrians, and transit.
- Accommodate growth by promoting use of transit and addressing deficient bicycle and pedestrian facilities.
- Create a phased funding and implementation schedule for recommended improvements along the network.