Study Room Reservation System
Now you can request a room reservation
at the Largo Public Library from your home or mobile device.
1. Click on the link below to read the
Study Room Policy.
2. After reading the policy, click on the appropriate link.
3. Check the desired room number in the
left column. The calendar will default to Room 1A17; if that is not the room that
you want, deselect it and refresh.
4. Choose the day by clicking on the
number on the calendar.
5. Place a check mark next to each 30
minute time slot you would like to reserve. A maximum of 2 hours may
be reserved each week.
6. Click continue.
7. Enter the required fields. Required
fields are marked with *.
8. Click verify request.
9. You will receive a confirmation e-mail letting you know that your reservation has been received.
10. If you would like to verify that your reservation has been entered, please look at the calendar; you should see your reservation on the date and time that you requested.
Study Room Policy and Room Requests