Recreation Business Memberships
Give employees a valuable benefit for as little as $1.00 per employee!
|If you have a business, your employees not residing in Largo and all their household family members can now enjoy the same membership rate as a Largo resident. |
|The Largo Recreation, Parks and Arts Department would like to extend an invitation of membership to businesses. When a company pays the annual business fee, individual memberships will be available to their employees and immediate family residing in the same household at the low $10 per person resident rate! (Non-residents will continue to pay the 25% premium for classes).|
- Participating businesses will receive a one-time coupon for a 25% discount towards the rental fee at the Community Center, Highland Recreation Complex, or Southwest Recreation Complex (based on availability) for a business function or employee party. Discount applies to direct rental fees only. Staffing and other direct costs are not included in the discounted price. Discount can not be used for private functions or pool rentals.
- Participating businesses may sponsor adult sports teams in football, softball, or basketball at reduced resident team rates
- 50% discount on the Play! Perks Discount Card enrollment fee
- Business members pay the resident price for their annual membership card
- Business members pay resident admission rates at the Highland Family Aquatic Center
- Business members who are non-residents may register for summer camps on the last day of resident registration. Any Largo resident may register for camps during the entire registration period.
|Features of the Business Membership and Individual Membership:|
Annual Business Fee Schedule:
- A $10 annual individual membership fee per person is available to the employee and his/her immediate family residing within the same household
- A 25% class/program premium fee will remain in effect for non-Largo residents. This applies to programs such as summer camp, gymnastics, dance, karate, fitness room, youth basketball leagues, etc.
- The business and individual memberships will need to be renewed annually
qualify, a business must complete the registration packet and submit
payment based on the number of employees within the business. The
business registration fee is also determined on whether or not the
business is located within the Largo city limits. The corporate fee is
an annual fee paid by the business.
|Number of Employees||1-15||16-50||51-100||101-200||201-350||351-500||501+|
|Resident Business Fee||$50||$100||$150||$200||$250||$350||$500|
|Non-Resident Business Fee||$62.50||$125||$187.50||$250||$312.50||$437.50||$625|
|To Sign Up for a Business Membership:|
- Call Krista Pincince at 727-518-3016 to receive forms to register your business, or download the Business Membership Application online
- Once a business is registered with the Recreation, Parks and Arts Department, the employee may go to any Largo recreation center and provide one pay stub from the last 30 days or a business photo ID card along with their driver's license to purchase the membership card for themselves and their family members.
- Renewal billing for the annual business fee will be done 45 days prior to the expiration date. Individual memberships will not be issued unless the annual business fee is in an active status.
|It's as Easy as 1-2-3|
- Enroll your business
- Tell your employees about this great opportunity
- Employees can register for a membership card at any major Largo recreation facility:
Highland Recreation Complex - 400 Highland Ave - 727-518-3016
Southwest Recreation Complex - 13120 Vonn Road - 727-518-3126
Largo Community Center - 400 Alt Keene Rd - 727-518-3131