City of Largo, Florida
- Currently engaged in obtaining a $40 million loan for waste water improvement projects that are scheduled to begin in early 2014.
- Providing financial analysis of potential Pension plan changes for the City's Police Officers & Firefighters retirement plan.
- Continued implementation of Governmental Accounting Standards Board Statements, including:
- GASB Statement's 67 & 68, Pension Accounting & Financial Reporting.
- Assist the Office of Management & Budget (OMB) with preparation for the City-wide Five year Capital Improvements Program (CIP) and the Annual Budget, including preparation of City-wide revenue projections.
The City's FINANCIAL CENTER also links to the Budget, Capital Improvements Program (CIP), Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR), and other financial documents.
- Largo Wants You to Know How Your Tax Dollars Are Managed with New Budget & Financial Data Tools
The City of Largo is showing residents how they are working hard to be naturally responsible with tax dollars by offering several new tools for reviewing budget and financial data on Largo.com/...
- Sewer Rate Change 2017
- Notice of Finance Advisory Board Meeting - December 5, 2016
|Reclaimed Water Service Rates||Sanitary Sewer Service Rates||Solid Waste Collection Rates|
|Storm Water Utility (Drainage) Fees|
Kimball Adams, CPA
201 Highland Ave
PO Box 296
Largo, FL 33779