City of Largo, Florida
The City of Largo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We also support a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Largo provides outstanding benefits including medical, paid holidays and an employee wellness programs. We are the third largest city in Pinellas County and centrally located at the crossroads between Tampa and St. Petersburg - close to all the west coast beaches and central Florida attractions!
- Largo City Commission Recognizes Largo Fire Rescue Deputy Chief and New Employees
Largo Fire Rescue's new Deputy Chief, seven new Fire Rescue personnel, and a group of Largo High School summer interns were recognized at the July 25, 2017 Largo City Commission Meeting. Largo ...
- Residents Encouraged to Apply for Largo's 2017 Citizens' Academy
Applications are now being accepted for the 2017 edition of the Largo Citizens' Academy. This ten week program consists of weekly sessions (6pm on Monday nights) designed to educate residents a...
- Get Connected With Your City
The City of Largo offers several ways for residents to connect online! Various departments including Administration, Recreation, Parks and Arts and Community Development currently utilize six d...
|Apply for a Job|
- IAFF Union Contract
- How to Apply for a Job at the City of Largo? Getting Started!
- Benefits Flyer
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Recruitment Plan
- City of Largo Mission, Vision & Values
201 Highland Ave
Largo, FL 33770