City of Largo, Florida
The City of Largo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We also support a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Largo provides outstanding benefits including medical, paid holidays and an employee wellness programs. We are the third largest city in Pinellas County and centrally located at the crossroads between Tampa and St. Petersburg - close to all the west coast beaches and central Florida attractions!
- The City of Largo - A Great Place to Work! - is sponsoring a Summer Jobs Fair!
- City of Largo attends USF Bull's Job Fair!
Representatives from Recreation Parks & Arts and Fire Rescue Ali Burg, Assistant Supervisor, Aquatics and Robert 'Tiger' Mills, Firefighter/EMT partnered with Human Resources to p...
- Join the Community Conversation
The City of Largo will be hosting a series of community conversations to help City leaders better understand the type of city residents want to live in. The time will be focused on listening to...
|Apply for a Job|
- EEO and Recruitment Plan Statement
- IAFF Union Contract
- Employee of the Quarter Nomination Form
- CWA Union Contract
- How to Apply for a Job at the City of Largo? Getting Started!
201 Highland Ave
Largo, FL 33770