City of Largo, Florida
The City of Largo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We also support a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Largo provides outstanding benefits including medical, paid holidays and an employee wellness programs. We are the third largest city in Pinellas County and centrally located at the crossroads between Tampa and St. Petersburg - close to all the west coast beaches and central Florida attractions!
- Hurricane Irma: Post-Storm Information
The City of Largo is coordinating post-storm recovery efforts. Find important information about debris collection, FEMA assistance and more.
- Get Connected With Your City
The City of Largo offers several ways for residents to connect online! Various departments including Administration, Recreation, Parks and Arts and Community Development currently utilize six d...
- Notice of General Employees Retirement Board Meeting - December 13, 2016
|Apply for a Job|
- IAFF Union Contract
- How to Apply for a Job at the City of Largo? Getting Started!
- Benefits Flyer
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Recruitment Plan
- City of Largo Mission, Vision & Values
201 Highland Ave
Largo, FL 33770