City of Largo, Florida
- Currently engaged in obtaining a $40 million loan for waste water improvement projects that are scheduled to begin in early 2014.
- Providing financial analysis of potential Pension plan changes for the City's Police Officers & Firefighters retirement plan.
- Continued implementation of Governmental Accounting Standards Board Statements, including:
- GASB Statement's 67 & 68, Pension Accounting & Financial Reporting.
- Assist the Office of Management & Budget (OMB) with preparation for the City-wide Five year Capital Improvements Program (CIP) and the Annual Budget, including preparation of City-wide revenue projections.
The City's FINANCIAL CENTER also links to the Budget, Capital Improvements Program (CIP), Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR), and other financial documents.
- The City of Largo, Florida Receives the Highest Form of Recognition for Financial Reporting
The City of Largo has been awarded the Certificate of Achievement of Excellence in Financial Reporting by the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA) for ...
- City Commission Budget Work Session - August 21, 2015
- City of Largo Launches New Citizen Engagement Website
What are your ideas, Largo? The City of Largo wants to know your ideas for your community. By visiting LoveLargoFL.com, residents will be able to find out about ongoing projects, join in on top...
|Reclaimed Water Service Rates||Sanitary Sewer Service Rates||Solid Waste Collection Rates|
|Storm Water Utility (Drainage) Fees|
- Government Links
- Accounts Payable
- Quarterly Investment Reports
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- Pinellas County Utilities Fee Schedule
Mr. Kimball Adams, CPA
201 Highland Ave
PO Box 296
Largo, FL 33779