City of Largo, Florida
Chief Financial Officer Mr. Kimball R. Adams, CPA is also the Director of the Finance Department, which is primarily an internal service provider to other City departments, but also serves the public through utility billing activities, accounts payable, and by responding to general finance inquiries.
The Finance Department coordinates City-wide activities, such as accounts payable, cash disbursements, utility billing (wastewater, solid waste, stormwater and reclaimed water), payroll disbursements, asset tracking, and treasury management. The department maintains all official City accounting records and ensures that all accounting transactions are properly recorded. The department is responsible for monitoring financial reporting and for implementing financial management policies.
- Currently engaged in obtaining a $40 million loan for waste water improvement projects that are scheduled to begin in early 2014.
- Providing financial analysis of potential Pension plan changes for the City's Police Officers & Firefighters retirement plan.
- Continued implementation of Governmental Accounting Standards Board Statements, including:
- GASB Statement's 67 & 68, Pension Accounting & Financial Reporting.
- Assist the Office of Management & Budget (OMB) with preparation for the City-wide Five year Capital Improvements Program (CIP) and the Annual Budget, including preparation of City-wide revenue projections.
IN THIS DEPARTMENT
Use the links located to the right or below in Services to access the following services:
- Accounts Payable
- Utility Rates and Billing.
The City's FINANCIAL CENTER also links to the Budget, Capital Improvements Program (CIP), Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR), and other financial documents.
- City of Largo Launches New Citizen Engagement Website
What are your ideas, Largo? The City of Largo wants to know your ideas for your community. By visiting LoveLargoFL.com, residents will be able to find out about ongoing projects, join in on top...
- Notice of Finance Advisory Board Meeting - May 26th
- Notice of Finance Advisory Board Meeting - April 27th
|Reclaimed Water Service Rates||Sanitary Sewer Service Rates||Solid Waste Collection Rates|
|Storm Water Utility (Drainage) Fees|
- Government Links
- Accounts Payable
- Quarterly Investment Reports
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- FY2007 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
Mr. Kimball Adams, CPA
201 Highland Ave
PO Box 296
Largo, FL 33779