City of Largo, Florida
- Currently engaged in obtaining a $40 million loan for waste water improvement projects that are scheduled to begin in early 2014.
- Providing financial analysis of potential Pension plan changes for the City's Police Officers & Firefighters retirement plan.
- Continued implementation of Governmental Accounting Standards Board Statements, including:
- GASB Statement's 67 & 68, Pension Accounting & Financial Reporting.
- Assist the Office of Management & Budget (OMB) with preparation for the City-wide Five year Capital Improvements Program (CIP) and the Annual Budget, including preparation of City-wide revenue projections.
The City's FINANCIAL CENTER also links to the Budget, Capital Improvements Program (CIP), Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR), and other financial documents.
- 2016 Community Conversations
The City of Largo will be hosting a series of community conversations to help City leaders better understand the type of city residents want to live in. The time will be focused on listening to...
- Notice of Finance Advisory Board Meeting - February 1st
- Notice of Finance Advisory Board Meeting - January 4th
|Reclaimed Water Service Rates||Sanitary Sewer Service Rates||Solid Waste Collection Rates|
|Storm Water Utility (Drainage) Fees|
Mr. Kimball Adams, CPA
201 Highland Ave
PO Box 296
Largo, FL 33779