City of Largo, Florida
The Community Development Department is responsible for managing a wide range of services related to the physical development of the City of Largo. Learn more about us, upcoming meetings and divisions by visiting the links below.
The Comprehensive Development Code, or CDC, contains the Land Development Regulations for the City of Largo. The CDC is designed to provide property owners, governmental entities, residents, and businesses with the necessary information regarding the City's policies and regulations concerning the development, redevelopment and improvement of property within the City.
|· Temporary Impact Fees||· Forms and Applications|
|· Pinellas Transportation Plan||· Monumental Sign Presentation|
- Notice of Community Development Advisory Board Meeting - June 1, 2015
- Hurricane Preparedness Event
Join state and local emergency management staff Thursday, May 28 for this informative event.
- Memorial Day Trash Collection Changes & City Facility Closures
There will be no residential collection for garbage, recycling, yard waste and bulk items on Monday, May 25. Largo facilities including City Hall, Rec, and the Largo Public Library will also be...
|Building Permits||Code Enforcement/Building Permit Assessment Search Request Form||Economic Development Links|
|Local Business Tax Receipt & Contractor Registration||Notify Code Enforcement||Permitted Signs|
- Largo Planning Service Area Map
- Community Development Projects
- Largo Mall Activity Center - Special Area Plan
- Sanitary Sewer Construction Project Overview
- Local Business Tax Receipt Information
201 Highland Ave
Largo, FL 33770
- Phone: (727) 586-7490
- Fax: (727) 587-6765
- Staff Directory
- Hours:Monday through Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Note: Divisions may have different hours for certain services. Please refer to Division pages below in the Department Home section for more information.