City of Largo, Florida
The Planning Division is responsible for long-range planning activities and for managing the land development process. It is our goal to assist present and prospective residents and business owners in order to create a more transparent understanding of the City of Largo development process and codes.
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for within the links provided below, please contact us at the Planner on Call Desk:
Hours: 10 AM - 2 PM
Phone: (727) 587-6749 x 7301
Regulations and Permitting
Plans and Studies
- Christmas & New Year's Holiday Closure & Trash Collection Notice
Largo facilities, including Largo City Hall and recreation facilities will be closed Monday, Dec 25 and Tuesday, Dec 26 for the Christmas holiday and Monday, Jan 1 for New Year's. There will al...
- City of Largo Announces 2017-2018 Low Income Housing Tax Credit Filing Date & Schedule
The City of Largo has announced the new filing date and schedule for developers seeking the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)for single-family or multi-family projects in Largo. The program...
- Largo Wins Prestigious Award for Medical Arts District Master Plan
The City of Largo is proud to announce the Medical Arts District Master Plan, produced in 2016, has won first place in the Economy and Energy category of the 25th Annual Future of the Region Aw...
|Business Tax Receipt||Construction on Property||Debris or Junk on Property|
- Commercial Annexations
- City of Largo Flood Related Terms and Conditions (per Ordinance 2009-49)
- Tiered Early Sign Replacement Packet
- Elevation Cerificate Search
- Impact Fees Pinellas County Land Development Code Section 150
Richard Perez, AICP
- Phone: (727) 586-7350
- Fax: (727) 587-6765
- Staff Directory
- Hours:Monday through Friday
8AM to 5PM