City of Largo, Florida
The Risk Management Division's primary objective is to facilitate the safety and protection of the resources of the City of Largo. Through proactive measures, Risk Management strives to:
- Identify potential risks
- Analyze and monitor possible impact to the City assets
- Implement plans to optimize safety and manage risk
Services provided by the Risk Management Division:
- Purchase and development of Property, Liability, and Workers' Compensation insurance programs
- Administration of claims
- Direction of Safety and Training
- Guidance for the City's loss control and prevention programs
To Contact Risk Management:
City of Largo - Risk Management
201 Highland Avenue, N.E.
P.O. Box 296
Largo, FL 33779-0296
Frequently Asked Questions:
- For Sewer Back Up Treatment and Prevention, follow this link.
- Any incidents involving the City should be reported immediately at the location to the management on duty.
- To report a claim to the City, call, e-mail, or write to Risk Management (contact information is listed above).
- Contact Risk Management with comments on safety practices within the City of Largo.