City of Largo, Florida
Sold on Largo
Sold on LargoThis program offers up to $25,000 for a down payment/closing cost assistance second mortgage to help residents become first-time homeowners. It means a more affordable monthly payment and a low down payment. This loan carries 0% interest, and doesn't require repayment until you, sell the home; payoff or refinance your first mortgage, are no longer owner-occupant in the home; or after 20 years.
Attend a mortgage class, pre-qualify for a mortgage with a participating lender, find a house, and submit a Sold On Largo application for the second mortgage to cover down payment/closing costs.
- First-time home buyers (not owned a home in last three years)
- Gross family income must not exceed program limits
- Property must be within the City limits of Largo
- Maximum purchase price $190,000
- House must pass Section 8 Housing Quality Standards Inspection
- House must not be located within a flood plain
For more information or an application please contact the non-profit agency listed below.
Tampa Bay Community Development Corporation (TBCDC)
News and Announcements
- Largo Community Development Helps Residents Overhaul Their Homesteads
Published: Friday, March 08, 2013
Just because your money well is dry, doesn't mean those necessary home repairs can't get done. The City of Largo's Housing Rehabilitation Program provides low or no-interest loans to e...
- Find your way to Home Ownership!
Published: Tuesday, August 02, 2011
201 Highland Ave
Largo, FL 33770
- Business: (727) 586-7489 x 7314
- Staff Directory