City of Largo, Florida
The City of Largo holds elections the first Tuesday in November of each year, or in conjunction with a Presidential Preference Primary. Commissioners and the Mayor are elected for four-year terms. All candidates for Largo City Commission must be residents of the City for at least one year.
To find out more about local elections, voter registration, polling locations or voting districts, visit the Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections website at http://www.votepinellas.com/.
If you are interested in finding out more about Largo's elections or candidacy, contact the City Clerk's Office at 727-587-6710 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
News and Announcements
- July 28 is the Deadline to Register to Vote or Change Political Parties for August 26 Primary Election
Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections Deborah Clark reminds voters that Monday, July 28 is the deadline to register to vote or change political party affiliations for the August 26, 20...
- Supervisor of Elections Mailing Domestic Ballots For August 26, 2014 Primary Election
Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections Deborah Clark mailed 244,826 ballots to domestic voters July 22nd for the August 26, 2014 Primary Election.
- February 10 is Deadline to Register to Vote for Special General Election and Municipal Elections
Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections Deborah Clark reminds voters that Monday, February 10 is the deadline to register to vote for the March 11, 2014 Congressional District 13 Special...
- State of Florida Government-in-the-Sunshine Law
- IAFF Union Contract
- G1 Campaign Treasurer's Report Amendment - Hunsicker
- G1 Campaign Treasurer's Report - Robinson
- G3 Campaign Treasurer's Report - Hunsicker
201 Highland Ave
Largo, FL 33779