City of Largo, Florida
The City of Largo holds elections the first Tuesday in November of each year, or in conjunction with a Presidential Preference Primary. Commissioners and the Mayor are elected for four-year terms. All candidates for Largo City Commission must be residents of the City for at least one year.
To find out more about local elections, voter registration, polling locations or voting districts, visit the Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections website at http://www.votepinellas.com/.
If you are interested in finding out more about Largo's elections or candidacy, contact the City Clerk's Office at 727-587-6710 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
News and Announcements
- Last-Minute Reminders for March 11, 2014 Special General & Municipal Elections
Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections Deborah Clark encourages citizens who plan to vote in the March 11, 2014 Special General Election and Municipal Elections to remember the followin...
- Early Voting, Ballot Drop-off Locations to Begin for Special General & Municipal Elections
Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections Deborah Clark reminds voters about early voting and ballot drop-off locations for the March 11, 2014 Special General Election and Municipal Electi...
- February 10 is Deadline to Register to Vote for Special General Election and Municipal Elections
Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections Deborah Clark reminds voters that Monday, February 10 is the deadline to register to vote for the March 11, 2014 Congressional District 13 Special...
- State of Florida Government-in-the-Sunshine Law
- IAFF Union Contract
- G1 Campaign Treasurer's Report Amendment - Hunsicker
- G1 Campaign Treasurer's Report - Robinson
- G3 Campaign Treasurer's Report - Hunsicker
201 Highland Ave
Largo, FL 33779