City of Largo, Florida
The Largo Area Housing Development Corporation (LAHDC) has partnered with the City to assist first-time homebuyers.
- Must be First-time Homebuyers, (have not owned home in last 3 years);
- Household income must not exceed current limits;
- Must complete home ownership classes and provide certificate;
- Must be able to qualify for, and secure, a first mortgage;
- Homebuyer assistance available up to $35K based on need and household income.
For more information, call (727)442-7075.
News and Announcements
- CDBG FY 2014-2015 Action Plan Notice of Public Hearing
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING: COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT (CDBG) FY 2014-2015 ACTION PLAN Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME), Pinellas Coun...
- Largo Community Development Helps Residents Overhaul Their Homesteads
Just because your money well is dry, doesn't mean those necessary home repairs can't get done. The City of Largo's Housing Rehabilitation Program provides low or no-interest loans to eligible h...
- Education workshops free to homebuyers
Largo City Hall201 Highland NE Ave
Largo, FL 33770
- Phone: (727) 586-7489 x 7314
- Staff Directory