City of Largo, Florida
The Largo Area Housing Development Corporation (LAHDC) has partnered with the City to assist first-time homebuyers.
- Must be First-time Homebuyers, (have not owned home in last 3 years);
- Household income must not exceed current limits;
- Must complete home ownership classes and provide certificate;
- Must be able to qualify for, and secure, a first mortgage;
- Homebuyer assistance available up to $35K based on need and household income.
For more information, call (727)442-7075.
News and Announcements
- City of Largo Offers Handicap Accessibility Grants for Home Improvements
The City of Largo is providing home modifications to help those with a mental or physical disability to maintain independent living. Largos Handicap Accessibility Grants, which offers a $...
- City of Largo Announces 2016-2017 Low Income Housing Tax Credit Filing Date & Schedule
The City of Largo has announced the new filing date and schedule for developers seeking the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)for single-family or multi-family projects in Largo. The program...
Largo City Hall201 Highland Ave NE
Largo, FL 33770
- Phone: (727) 586-7489 x 7314
- Staff Directory