City of Largo, Florida
|The Solid Waste Division provides full-service solid waste collection to Largo residents. Unlike many providers within Pinellas County, one fixed monthly fee for "Solid Waste" services provides twice a week automated garbage and once a week automated recycling, bulk item and yard waste collection. The Division also offers a full complement of services for commercial customers including roll-off, dumpster and compactor service.|
Proud Supporter of:
Useful Solid Waste Information
- Do not overload the container above the rim and make sure the lids can close.
- Do not block the container. Make sure there is a clear path for the collection vehicle.
- Commercial collection only observes three Holidays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Call or email the Solid Waste Division if your container needs to be repaired or painted.
- Contact the Solid Waste Division prior to cutting down a tree for proper information on placement and disposal.
- Contact the Solid Waste Division prior to a move out or eviction for proper placement and disposal of waste.
- What day is my garbage day? Find out
Frequently Used Solid Waste Request Forms
News and Announcements
- Hurricane Irma: Post-Storm Information
The City of Largo is coordinating post-storm recovery efforts. Find important information about debris collection, FEMA assistance and more.
- Hurricane Irma Debris Removal
Solid Waste collection staff has been diverted for debris removal and storm recovery. Read on for updates and changes.
- Debris Clean Up
|Commercial/Industrial Solid Waste Collection||Residential Solid Waste Collection||Solid Waste Collection Rates|
Solid Waste Manager:
1000 2nd Ave SE
Largo, FL 33770
- Phone: (727) 587-6760
- Fax: (727) 586-7414
- Staff Directory
In This DepartmentDepartment Home