City of Largo, Florida
|The Solid Waste Division provides full-service solid waste collection to Largo residents. Unlike many providers within Pinellas County, one fixed monthly fee for "Solid Waste" services provides twice a week automated garbage and once a week automated recycling, bulk item and yard waste collection. The Division also offers a full complement of services for commercial customers including roll-off, dumpster and compactor service.|
Proud Supporter of:
Useful Solid Waste Information
- Do not overload the container above the rim and make sure the lids can close.
- Do not block the container. Make sure there is a clear path for the collection vehicle.
- Commercial collection only observes three Holidays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Call or email the Solid Waste Division if your container needs to be repaired or painted.
- Contact the Solid Waste Division prior to cutting down a tree for proper information on placement and disposal.
- Contact the Solid Waste Division prior to a move out or eviction for proper placement and disposal of waste.
- What day is my garbage day? Find out
News and Announcements
- Labor Day Facility Closures & Trash Collection Notice
Largo facilities including City Hall and Recreation facilities will close Monday, Sept. 7 in observance of Labor Day, and there will be no collection for garbage, recycling, yard waste and bulk...
- Holiday Collection Schedule Changes
LABOR DAY SEPT. 7 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE NOTICE: There will be NO residential collection on Monday, Sept 7th for garbage, recycling, yard waste and bulk item. Monday collection moves to Tuesday, Tues...
- Backyard BBQ & Pool Party Tips
Largo's Tips for Summer BBQ & Pool Party: Evaluate common disposables (plastic dinnerware, disposable beverages, tablecloths) find out how you can reuse with more durable items. If we use dis...
|Commercial/Industrial Solid Waste Collection||Residential Solid Waste Collection||Solid Waste Collection Rates|
|What can I recycle?|
Solid Waste Manager:
1000 2nd SE Ave
Largo, FL 33770
- Phone: (727) 587-6760
- Fax: (727) 586-7414
- Staff Directory
In This DepartmentDepartment Home