City of Largo, Florida
|The Solid Waste Division provides full-service solid waste collection to Largo residents. Unlike many providers within Pinellas County, one fixed monthly fee for "Solid Waste" services provides twice a week automated garbage and once a week automated recycling, bulk item and yard waste collection. The Division also offers a full complement of services for commercial customers including roll-off, dumpster and compactor service.|
Proud Supporter of:
Useful Solid Waste Information
- Do not overload the container above the rim and make sure the lids can close.
- Do not block the container. Make sure there is a clear path for the collection vehicle.
- Commercial collection only observes three Holidays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Call or email the Solid Waste Division if your container needs to be repaired or painted.
- Contact the Solid Waste Division prior to cutting down a tree for proper information on placement and disposal.
- Contact the Solid Waste Division prior to a move out or eviction for proper placement and disposal of waste.
- What day is my garbage day? Find out
News and Announcements
- Free Shredfest: Paper Shredding Event
Free Paper Shredding Event on Saturday, Nov. 14 from 9am to noon, at the Starkey Road Recycling Center, 1551 Starkey Road. Residents can bring their personal paper documents to be securely shr...
- Largo Recycling Brings Home the Gold
The City of Largo's Mixed Recycling Campaign earned the 2015 Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA) Gold Excellence Award in the Awareness Campaign category. SWANAs Excellence A...
- Non-Recyclable Innovations Contest 2015
The contest challenges 'Junk Geniuses' to show off their repurposed rubbish to win prizes. All ages are invited to participate in this online contest, that challenges participants to construct ...
|Commercial/Industrial Solid Waste Collection||Residential Solid Waste Collection||Solid Waste Collection Rates|
|What can I recycle?|
Solid Waste Manager:
1000 2nd SE Ave
Largo, FL 33770
- Phone: (727) 587-6760
- Fax: (727) 586-7414
- Staff Directory
In This DepartmentDepartment Home