City of Largo, Florida
The Planning Division is responsible for long-range planning activities and for managing the land development process. It is our goal to assist present and prospective residents and business owners in order to create a more transparent understanding of the City of Largo development process and codes.
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for within the links provided below, please contact us at the Planner on Call Desk:
Hours: 10 AM - 2 PM
Phone: (727) 587-6749 x 7301
Regulations and Permitting
Plans and Studies
- Thanksgiving Holiday Closure Notice
Largo facilities, including Largo City Hall and recreation facilities will be closed Thursday, Nov 23 and Friday, Nov 24 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Hurricane Irma: Post-Storm Information
The City of Largo is coordinating post-storm recovery efforts. Find important information about debris collection, FEMA assistance and more.
- City of Largo Announces 2017-2018 Low Income Housing Tax Credit Filing Date & Schedule
The City of Largo has announced the new filing date and schedule for developers seeking the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)for single-family or multi-family projects in Largo. The program...
|Business Tax Receipt||Construction on Property||Debris or Junk on Property|
- Commercial Annexations
- City of Largo Flood Related Terms and Conditions (per Ordinance 2009-49)
- Tiered Early Sign Replacement Packet
- Elevation Cerificate Search
- Impact Fees Pinellas County Land Development Code Section 150
Richard Perez, AICP
- Phone: (727) 586-7350
- Fax: (727) 587-6765
- Staff Directory
- Hours:Monday through Friday
8AM to 5PM