City of Largo, Florida
The Community Development Department is responsible for managing a wide range of services related to the physical development of the City of Largo. Learn more about us, upcoming meetings and divisions by visiting the links below.
|· Parkland and Recreation Facility Impact Fee||· Forms and Applications|
|· Pinellas Transportation Plan||· Monumental Sign Presentation|
- City of Largo Conducts Smoke Testing for Sewer Lines
The City of Largo will be smoke testing the sanitary sewer system on Maiden Lane, 30th Lane SW, Martin Street, Shirley Lane, and Bonnie Gail Drive. All properties affected by this testing have ...
- Notice- Mandatory Residential Air Infiltration (Blower Door) testing begins July 1, 2017
Under Florida Statute 553.908 and the Energy Conservation Code, effective July 1st, 2017; New Construction on residential buildings or dwellings units shall have Blower Door Testing performed b...
- Residents Encouraged to Apply for Largo's 2017 Citizens' Academy
Applications are now being accepted for the 2017 edition of the Largo Citizens' Academy. This ten week program consists of weekly sessions (6pm on Monday nights) designed to educate residents a...
|Building Permits||Business Tax Receipt||Code Enforcement/Building Permit Assessment Search Request Form|
|Notify Code Enforcement||Storm Water Utility (Drainage) Fees|
- Community Development Projects
- Sanitary Sewer Construction Project Overview
- Largo Mall Activity Center - Special Area Plan
- Homeowners Guide To Permits
- CD Customer Service Assistance Table
201 Highland Ave
Largo, FL 33770
- Phone: (727) 586-7490
- Fax: (727) 587-6765
- Staff Directory
- Hours:Monday through Friday
8AM to 5PM
Note: Divisions may have different hours for certain services. Please refer to Division pages below in the Department Home section for more information.