City of Largo, Florida
The Community Development Department is responsible for managing a wide range of services related to the physical development of the City of Largo. Learn more about us, upcoming meetings and divisions by visiting the links below.
The Comprehensive Development Code, or CDC, contains the Land Development Regulations for the City of Largo. The CDC is designed to provide property owners, governmental entities, residents, and businesses with the necessary information regarding the City's policies and regulations concerning the development, redevelopment and improvement of property within the City.
|· Temporary Impact Fees||· Forms and Applications|
|· Pinellas Transportation Plan||· Monumental Sign Presentation|
- Notice of Code Enforcement Board Meeting - April 30th
- Notice of Community Development Advisory Board Meeting - April 27, 2015
- New on Largo vNews - What is the Wet Weather Project?
Inside this edition of Largo vNews, we sum up what the new Wet Weather Project is all about and how it may affect you.
|Building Permits||Code Enforcement/Building Permit Assessment Search Request Form||Economic Development Links|
|Local Business Tax Receipt & Contractor Registration||Notify Code Enforcement||Permitted Signs|
- Largo Planning Service Area Map
- Community Development Projects
- Largo Mall Activity Center - Special Area Plan
- Sanitary Sewer Construction Project Overview
- Local Business Tax Receipt Information
201 Highland Ave
Largo, FL 33770
- Phone: (727) 586-7490
- Fax: (727) 587-6765
- Staff Directory
- Hours:Monday through Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Note: Divisions may have different hours for certain services. Please refer to Division pages below in the Department Home section for more information.