City of Largo, Florida
Welcome to the City's Financial Center, which contains information on everything related to financial reporting, accounting, purchasing and budgeting - in short, everything related to money.
- Budget -This document summarizes the City's current annual spending plan for all plans, departments and programs. The Annual Budget also projects revenues for all major sources for the year.
- Budget in Brief - This document serves as a user-friendly summarized version of our annual budget. It provides our Citizens basic information on their property taxes as well as annual budget allocations.
- Budget Amendments - These documents represent the changes to the Budget that are approved by the City Commission throughout the Budget Year.
- CAFR- The Comprehensive Annual Financial Report - This report presents the City's audited financial statements for the previous fiscal year, including related reports on items such as grant compliance, financial indicators and selected historical financial information.
- CIP- The Capital Improvements Program and Long Term Financial Plan - This is the City's long-term planning document, which includes major equipment purchases and capital facilities (buildings, parks, etc.) projected over the next five years. This document also projects operating revenues (taxes, fees and other sources) and operating expenditures (salaries, repairs, etc.) for the same time period in order to determine whether sufficient resources will be available for projected capital improvements.
OTHER IMPORTANT TOPICS:
- Purchasing - The City uses a formal bid process or Request For Proposal (RFP) process for purchases over $25,000. The City obtains quotes for most purchases below $25,000. For information on outstanding bids and RFP's, please contact the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) at 727-587-6727.
- Accounts Payable - Accounts Payable is a function in the Finance Department.
- Taxes and Fees - The City levies several different taxes and user fees, which fund the majority of City Services. The City also receives revenue from grants and from other governments to fund a portion of City Services. Major taxes, fees, and other revenues are summarized in the Taxes and Fees web page. Please click on the above Taxes and Fees title link to go to the web page.
- Utility Rates & Billing - Utility Rates & Billing is a function in the Finance Department.
- Notice of Finance Advisory Board Meeting - March 4th
Published: Monday, March 04, 2013
- FY2013 Annual Budget
Published: Monday, October 01, 2012
Per the City Charter, the City Manager, with the assistance of the Office of Management and Budget has proposed an Annual Budget for the Fiscal Year beginning October 1, 2012 and endin...
- Finance Advisory Board Meeting
Published: Monday, June 04, 2012
CITY OF LARGO NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Largo Finance Advisory Board City Commission will meet at 6:00 pm on Monday, June 4, 2012 in the Lobby Conference...
|City Budget||Reclaimed Water Service Rates||Sanitary Sewer Service Rates|
|Solid Waste Collection Rates||Storm Water Utility (Drainage) Fees|
- Bids & RFP Listings
- Quarterly Investment Reports
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- FY2007 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- FY 2008 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
In This DepartmentDepartment Home