City of Largo, Florida
Welcome to the City's Financial Center, which contains information on everything related to financial reporting, accounting, purchasing and budgeting - in short, everything related to money.
This document summarizes the City's current annual spending plan for all plans, departments and programs. The Annual Budget also projects revenues for all major sources for the year.
- Budget in Brief - This document serves as a user-friendly summarized version of our annual budget. It provides our Citizens basic information on their property taxes as well as annual budget allocations.
Budget Amendments -
These documents represent the changes to the Budget that are approved by the City Commission throughout the Budget Year.
- CAFR- The Comprehensive Annual Financial Report - This report presents the City's audited financial statements for the previous fiscal year, including related reports on items such as grant compliance, financial indicators and selected historical financial information.
- CIP- The Capital Improvements Program and Long Term Financial Plan - This is the City's long-term planning document, which includes major equipment purchases and capital facilities (buildings, parks, etc.) projected over the next five years. This document also projects operating revenues (taxes, fees and other sources) and operating expenditures (salaries, repairs, etc.) for the same time period in order to determine whether sufficient resources will be available for projected capital improvements.
- Actuarial Valuation Report- This report presents the Actuarial Valuation of the City of Largo's Municipal Police Officers' and Firefighters' Retirement Plan as of a specific date. This report determines the current financial position of the plan and the plan's long-term funding requirements. The report sets forth the City's annual required contribution to the plan, discloses plan assets and actuarial liabilities, comments on the plan's funding progress and provides supporting information regarding the plan, including a summary of actuarial assumption and participant data.
OTHER IMPORTANT TOPICS:
- Purchasing - The City uses a formal bid process or Request For Proposal (RFP) process for purchases over $25,000. The City obtains quotes for most purchases below $25,000. For information on outstanding bids and RFP's, please contact the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) at 727-587-6727.
- Accounts Payable - Accounts Payable is a function in the Finance Department.
- Taxes and Fees - The City levies several different taxes and user fees, which fund the majority of City Services. The City also receives revenue from grants and from other governments to fund a portion of City Services. Major taxes, fees, and other revenues are summarized in the Taxes and Fees web page. Please click on the above Taxes and Fees title link to go to the web page.
- Utility Rates & Billing - Utility Rates & Billing is a function in the Finance Department.
- City of Largo Website Survey
The City of Largo wants to make Largo.com a more informative website that's easier to navigate and we'd love your help.
- FY2014 Adopted Annual Budget
Per the City Charter, the City Manager, with the assistance of the Office of Management and Budget has proposed an Annual Budget for the Fiscal Year beginning October 1, 2013 and ending Septemb...
- FY2014 Adopted Budget Summary
Per the City Charter and State Statute, the City Commission has adopted an Annual Budget for the Fiscal Year beginning October 1, 2013 and ending September 30, 2014. This document allocates fun...
|City Budget||Reclaimed Water Service Rates||Sanitary Sewer Service Rates|
|Solid Waste Collection Rates||Storm Water Utility (Drainage) Fees|
- Bids & RFP Listings
- Quarterly Investment Reports
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- FY2007 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- FY 2008 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
In This DepartmentDepartment Home